- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. Former research coordinator at Samueli Institute, specializing in the scholarly publication process. Leads the circulation of our mission and ideas throughout the scientific community.
- Co-Founder and Director of Product Development. Systems and information engineer, specializing in business data analytics. Leads the realization of our vision into a viable product.
Dr. Robbert van Haselen
- Chief Executive Editor of Empeerial:The Journal. Researcher and epidemiologist and Current Director of the International Institute for Integrated Medicine. Former 10 year Editor-in-Chief of Complementary Therapies in Medicine journal. Authored over 70 peer-reviewed articles.
Dr. Wayne Jonas
- Family physician and scientist. Former director of Office of Alternative Medicine at NIH, Director of the Medical Research Fellowship at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, and Member of White House Commission on Alternative Medicine. Authored over 150 articles and 5 books.
Dr. Amy Moore
- Scientist and clinical educator. President of BioBusiness Consulting. Research and program management specialist on healthcare IT, medical devices, federal funding, and drug development.
Dr. John Ives
- Neurobiologist and clinical device inventor. Former Director of Brain, Mind, & Healing at Samueli Institute. Directed over 75 global research initiatives. Authored over 60 articles.